Home

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Homemade Elderberry Blueberry Yogurt

My family loves yogurt but I don't really love all the sugar in flavored yogurts, so I came up with a delicious concoction.  Elderberry and blueberries go great together especially in plain yogurt, and I don't think it could be any healthier.  Its packed with antioxidant's, probiotics, vitamin C and the list goes on my friend:)  We eat this almost every morning.

Oh and I forgot to tell you I use store bought yogurt, but Raw milk yogurt would be even better (Or ice cream).

So here it goes, this is all you need:


Brown Cow with Cream On Top Plain Yogurt (Or plain yogurt of your liking)
Elderberry Syrup (Recipe is on my blog)
Wild Blueberries (I like the wild blueberries they are smaller and tangier)

Now just mix it to your desired flavor:)
I also make some in these fantastic Ball Brands containers (they are BPA free and the perfect size), for My Beloved's lunch.


"He who guards his mouth and his tongue
keeps himself from calamity.
"
Proverbs 21:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...