Home

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our New Pup

 We got a new pup and her name is Lucy and she is 8 weeks old.  She is a lab/Australian Shepard mix and is as cute as can be:)  
The girls absolutely love her.  Her first night home she slept in her dog house that My Beloved made for her, she didn't make a peep all night.  She was born outside, and had never been in the house before so she loves the outdoors, which is great because we have had issues with past dogs sleeping in our bed with us, and I don't think that would go real well considering we co-sleep now.   
Soo all that to say she is PERFECT!  
We are working on her getting used to our chickens, because we're hoping they can be friends:)  

While playing outside with Lucy I decided to take some pics of my girls, I got some cute ones so I thought I would share them with you.






"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...